Motor Guard MGM-60R Sub-Micronic Air Filter with Regulator
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Works by compressing the element axially and forcing it to expand radially against the tapered walls of the housing. This forces the air to pass between the tightly compressed layers along the length of the element, creating a true depth filter Vs. the conventional method of passing the air through layers of media.
- Using this unique method of filtration creates a labyrinth of sub-micronic openings from the interlocking fibers on the fabric surfaces, entrapping particles as small as .01 microns.
- All this incredible filtration is accomplished while at the same time the patented compression technique maintains an optimum filter density, providing maximum efficiency with a minimum pressure drop at the optimum flow rate.
- This unit maintains 100 CFM at 80 PSI and is regulated by a 1/2" NPT diaphragm regulator for precision control of air flow