AGS CNC-154KIT Tahoe Yukon 2003-2006 RPO Code JL4 EZ Brake Line Kit
Place Your Order by 2PM ET M-F for Same Day Processing
- NiCopp is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing that meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO 4038; meeting all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing.
- This alloy is approximately 9.2% nickel, 1.4% iron, 0.8% manganese, and 88.6% copper.
- Under the UNS system, this alloy is designated as UNS C70600.
- NiCopp therefore has the strength and structural integrity of steel lines but with the added benefit of being much more corrosion resistant and easier to bend and form than steel tubing.
- NiCopp Does Not Rust or Corrode - DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems - Bends 58% Easier than Steel Tubing
- Meets the following specifications: SAEJ1047, ISO 4038, SAEJ1650, DIN 74234, BS2871