Aircat 1355-XL NitroCat 3/8" Impact Wrench
An amazing 700 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,750 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting 3/8" Impact Wrenches on the market. AIRCAT® has incorporated the Rugged and Reliable Twin Hammer mechanism which creates faster blows per minute. A light weight 2.7 lbs. all-grey composite body offers the user a sleek comfortable ergonomic design. AIRCAT®'s patented exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1355-XL is assembled in the USA .
- The Most Powerful 3/8" Twin Hammer in the Market
- Durable Composite Housing
- 15% Larger Motor than previous 1355-XL Version, creates more power.
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Patented Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Loosening Torque: 700 (ft-lb)
- Working Torque: 200-500 (ft-lb)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,750 (BPM - Under Load)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.22 kg)
- Assembled in U.S.A.
- Sound Level: 86 (dBa)