Associated Equipment 12-0200 Battery Test and Management
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Vehicle Battery Systems fitted to modern cars require a complex system to control and maintain the best charge and discharge rates which not only ensures the longest in service life but also that systems such as Stop/Start operate correctly.
- Gives the operator access to all the functions complicated and time-consuming manufacturer scan tools have to perform the same function but in a fraction of the time. On average the total time required by the technician to reset a system will be 30 seconds.
- Includes OBDII Cable, USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide – Instructions on tool operation
- Provides coverage for Active Battery Management Systems for Audi, BMW, GM, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Volvo, and many more, allowing installation of a new battery to be correct with a system relearn along with code reading and clearing.
- Simple to use menu-driven system
- Rugged design to withstand a service shop environment
- 13 Programmed Languages
- Includes one-year tool software