Chicago Pneumatic CP717K Super Duty .498 Shank Air Hammer Kit
Most powerful CP air hammer for automotive, truck and off road equipment.
Applications: front end work, king pin removal, removal and installation of bulldozer walking beams, removal of truck springs and heavy-duty spring bushings.
- Stroke: 2.69"; average air consumption: 3.13 cfm
- 3/4", piston stroke length
- 1800 bpm
- Length: 9.75"; weight: 4.75 lb.
- Positive action trigger for precise control
- 1,800 blows per minute
- 498" diameter chisel shank to handle the extra power
- 4 piece .498 chisel set and a spring style retainer all packed in a heavy duty carry case.