Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2" Drive Air Impact Wrench
Chicago Pneumatic Tool's CP734H features a differential regulator designed to allow the operator to match the required power to the job.
- Improved oil bath DYNA-PACT clutch delivers higher performance and extended durability
- Handle exhaust directs air away from the work piece and operator
- Teasing throttle design for precise control
- Applications: overall automotive service, body shop, farm, light truck work, etc.
- Ultimate Torque: 425 ft.-lbs.
- Square Drive in.: 1/2
- Weight lb.: 5-1/8, Length in.: 7-1/2
- Average Air Consumption CFM: 4
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Working Torque Range ft.-lb.: 25-310, Ultimate. Torque @ 90 PSI ft.-lb.: 425