Model PL4020 is a perfect charger to meet the needs of mechanical repair shops, collision repair facilities, fleet operations, marinas and consumers. It features four independent output channels designed to properly charge a flooded or AGM (including Spiral Wound) battery. Because each output is independent of the others, a troublesome battery on one channel does not create problems for the other channels. Plus, any combination of battery types can be serviced because each channel is managed independently.
It functions as an automatic battery charger to bring depleted batteries to full charge so that they can be put back into service. Advanced charging logic, robust components, quick set-up and smart display feedback mean effective and efficient charging for your operation. Plus, it functions as an advanced automatic battery maintainer, conditioning and maintaining batteries in long term storage charging situations. Includes 4 sets of clamp outputs. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- 12 Volt Charging and Maintaining
- 4 x 2A output
- 4 independent channels
- Fully automatic, multi-phase process
- Enhanced maintenance mode for long term charging
- Charges multiple lead acid battery types
- Temperature compensation
- Small footprint and mountable design
- Includes (4) clamp output leads
- 10 ft extension cord and additional accessories available
- Meets all efficiency requirements