CTA 7630 Subaru Crank Socket
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Socket slips over crank snout.
- Enables engine builder to rotate a complete engine with any 1/2" ratcher or breaker bar.
- Designed to allow easy location of TDC while performing timing belt replacement or other engine work.
- Eliminate risk of damage to crankshaft snout or incorrect engine rotation.
- Applications: Impreza (1993-2011), Forester (1998-2009), Legacy (1994-2009), Baja (2004-2006), SVX (1996), Saab 9-2X (2005-2006)
- WARNING: Never use an impact wrench with the crank bolt socket to rotate engine