Dent Fix DF800BR Hot Stapler Plastic Repair Kit
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
The plastic fill tubes are finishing purposes. When the staple is applied, there is a small gap where the metal is exposed. The plastic fill rods and finishing iron (a soldering iron with a flat tip) apply melted plastic to the back of the staple, which cools and solidifies. The fill rods process is for cosmetic purposes but also helps to give it added strength. The repair area is sanded and ready to be prepared for coating.
Impressive 5 year warranty and proudly made in the USA.
- Hot Stapler from Dent Fix Equipment creates a strong, structural repair while still maintaining flexibility to allow for proper fitting of components and bumpers
- Uses heat to embed a staple into the plastic to “stitch” tears in plastic back together
- Repair broken fittings on headlight assemblies, torn tabs, or any other plastic components
- Restores components to original strength
- Broken fittings on headlight assemblies or any plastic component can be repaired using one of the four types of staples included with the kit