Devilbiss 905020 GPG Gravity High Efficiency Spray Gun (7E7 1.3 1.4 Cup)
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
DeVilbiss has been at the forefront of developing spray guns specific to applications around the body shop, including meeting the market’s demand for a cost-effective, multi-purpose spray gun. The DeVilbiss GPG addresses this requirement by providing solid performance that is durable and an exceptional value.
The anodized, drop-forged aluminum gun body of the GPG provides renowned ergonomics together with lightweight aluminum controls and smooth trigger action. It’s this legendary combination of fit, feel and performance that makes the DeVilbiss brand the professional automotive refinisher’s preferred choice.
The high-efficiency and HVLP air caps have been developed to provide excellent atomization of a wide range of automotive refinish paints and coatings. The large array of fluid nozzles offers a wide range of flow rates allowing for rapid application rates for a multitude of coatings including clearcoats, basecoats, sealers, primers, enamels, synthetics and other common commercial paints.
- High Efficiency (HE) Lightweight design delivers a uniform spray pattern and atomization distribution for an exceptional quality finish that professional painters demand
- 7E7 Air cap for base and clear coat applications
- Includes 1.3, 1.4, nozzles, 900ML Aluminum cup and HAV555 Regulator
- Range of advanced air cap technologies for excellent application performance with the latest waterborne and solvent borne coatings
- Ergonomic handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue
- Environmental legislation-compliant atomization with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings
- Drop-forged aluminum, anodized gun body with removable air baffle for a longer working life