Electronic Specialties 193 12/24 Volt Diagnostic Relay Buddy Pro Test Kit
Orders placed by 2PM ET M-F will ship the same day.
Relay Buddy 12/24 is a quick go / no-go tester for the most common automotive relays. This new version Relay Buddy tests both 12 and 24 volt relays. If the relay fails the test, 3 different trouble codes will advise you of the possible causes for the failed relay. In kit form, #193 Relay Buddy 12/24 tests 5 different relay types.
Relay Buddy 12/24 provides you with an indication of the general health and functioning of the relay switch contacts and coil. It will check the control side of the relay by applying a signal to the relay coil while it checks for proper functioning of the relay contacts.
Relay Buddy operates the relay several times during each test session as it watches for consistency in every cycle. Relay Buddy will fail the relay and light the RED LED if any one of the cycles proves unsuccessful during the test session.
- Tests both 12V and 24V relays!
- 3 diagnostic trouble codes help define the cause of the bad relay!
- Available as stand alone tester #192 and in kit form #193 with adapters for expanded testing Includes 5 Relay Adapters and blow mold case!
- 3 adapters for testing shielded relays
- 2 adapters for testing new relay types commonly used on fuel pumps and other powered devices