FJC 2713 Nitrogen Pressure Tester
- Nitrogen pressure tester is designed to meet the specifications of automotive A/C systems. This single-stage nitrogen regulator is used to test systems for leaks when they do not contain refrigerant.
- 1/4” SAE flare outlet port, with control valve, to keep pressure on the regulator at all times
- T-Handle for ease of pressure adjustment
- 63 mm (2 1/2”) gauges with guards
- High pressure gauge 4400 psig (300 bar)
- Low pressure gauge 1000 psig (70 bar)
- Kit Includes Nitrogen Pressure Regulator, Yellow Charging Hose, Leak Testing Adapter, High Side R134a 1/4? FL-M x 16mm Coupler all in a protective molded case