General Technologies GTC605 Fuel Injection Analyzer
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
The GTC605 Fuel Injection Analyzer is a hand-held instrument designed and built for the diagnosis and performance measurement of all types of fuel injection systems, including almost all solenoid, piezoelectric, and mechanical injectors used on diesel, gasoline, and liquid natural gas engines. This tool is faster, easier to use, and more comprehensive than any fuel injector tester on the market, because of the unique (patent-pending) sensor system.
Using the GTC605 is as simple as clipping the ground wire to a chassis ground, and pressing the sensor against a fuel injector; you don't have to disconnect or remove anything, and you can check all the fuel injectors without even turning off the engine. You can find out whether an injector is receiving ECM/ECU signals and moving in less than 10 seconds by going to the 'tachometer' mode in the 'digital' view, and looking at the three indicator circles (control, power, and motion).
- Display injector waveforms in real time
- Detect intermittent or occasional misfires
- Detect and display ECM/ECU control signals (on solenoid and piezoelectric systems)
- Detect and display pintle opening and closing response times (on solenoid and piezoelectric systems)
- Detect and display engine speed in RPM (revolutions per minute)
- Graph open time, on time, open response time, and close response time, and RPM for each injection, allowing for detection of misfires
- Compare readings between injectors with a "candlestick" graph that displays maximum, minimum, and average readings for each cylinder
- 3.5" color TFT LCD screen with wide viewing angles
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery providing up to 5 hours of working time
- Compliant with the rigorous "MIL-STD-810" drop test