Ingersoll Rand 2115TIMAX 3/8" Titanium Air Impact Wrench
The 2115TiMAX delivers Maximum Power with 300 ft-lbs of reverse torque. All this power is harnessed in a tool that weights less than 2.5 lbs, delivering the best power-to-weight and power to size ratio in its class.
Maximum Control is achieved through our feather-touch trigger, wider range of power regulator settings in forward, always MAX power in reverse, and our patented one hand forward/reverse control.
Maximum Reliability is now further enhanced through a new two-year limited warranty with product registration.
- Easier access to grease fitting – for quicker maintenance and less downtime
- Enhanced socket retention
- 7-vane Motor delivers added power with less weight
- Finely tuned twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- Feather-touch trigger provides maximum control of this air impact wrench
- Anodized end plate for enhanced durability
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse control for easy operation
- Optimized air flow for maximized performance when using this pneumatic impact wrench
- 2 Year MFR Warranty