Ingersoll Rand 301B Angle Die Grinder Steel Body
Place Your Order by 2PM ET M-F for Same Day Processing
New and improved. As part of an expanded line of long-lasting, economical, general purpose grinders, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package.
Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere!
- Powerful motor with precision gearing offers 0.25 HP (0.19kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves bal-ance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
- Small and lightweight design provides easy operation greater access to tight spots.
- Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean.
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches