Ingersoll Rand 7802RA 3/8" Heavy Duty Reversible Air Drill
With its industrial grade 3/8" chuck the Ingersoll Rand IRC-7802RA Heavy-Duty 3/8" Reversible Air Drill is an economical choice that includes high-quality features for general drilling and hole sawing jobs. All the great features of the classic, now reversible! The planetary gear reduction balances the load on bearings and gears for increased tool life. The IRC-7802RA is also lightweight and smooth to operate to allow long periods of use with little fatigue.
- 0.5 HP motor can drive and remove screws and back out tight screws without a struggle
- Industrial grade 3/8 in. chuck
- Ideal for general drilling and hole sawing jobs
- Planetary gear reduction balances the load on bearings and gears for increased tool life
- Variable speed throttle provides full control and handles a variety of applications