Ken Tool 31432 24-34" Air Bead Expander - T132
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Expanders fit most bias ply tubeless tires.
- A pliable neoprene rubber tube is encased in a tough, long-lasting nylon cover.
- Expanders slip easily over tire and withstand contact with oil, grease, solvents, and acids.
- Expands bead by compressing tread to seat beads.
- T131 is for smaller tires, T132 for belted bias ply tires and steel belted radials, and T133 for standard bias ply tires.
- All models feature an over-pressure relief valve and external pressure quick release valve for safe operation.