Milwaukee 2832-20 M18 Fuel 3"x18" Belt Sander - Bare Tool
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor; the Milwaukee® M18 FUEL 3" x 18" Belt Sander is optimized for power, portability, and productivity on the jobsite.
- M18 FUEL 3"x 18"Belt Sander generates the power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander, delivers faster material removal, and collects over 80% of dusts generated.
- Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS intelligence delivers best-in-class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load for more aggressive material removal and ensures protection from overload, overheating, and over discharge.
- High Output HO6.0 battery (not included) provides all-day run-time and unprecedented power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite.
- The variable speed dial offers adjustment from 1350SFM to 750SFM for increased control in a wider variety of materials.
- The dust collection system paired with our durable dust bag or universal hose adapter reduces clean up time through a cleaner work environment.
- The tool-free, adjustable pommel allows for flush sanding against the front of the sander and offers a more compact size for storage.
- This battery-powered belt sander also features automatic belt tracking, a tool-free belt tracking knob, dual-LED lights, a tool-free belt change lever, and a lock on button.
- Battery Not Included