Mityvac MV5570 Fuel Injection Cleaner
Shipping & Tax Information
We will be closed on Monday 9/25. All orders placed today will ship on Tuesday 9/26.
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Fuel injector cleaning
- Air induction system cleaning (requires separate purchase of MVA550 Decarb Nozzle) KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Quickly and cleanly removes and prevents fuel injector deposits, and loosens and dissolves carbon on intake manifold and valves.
- Enhances engine performance, improves fuel economy, reduces maintenance and improves emissions.
- Utilizes hoses and adapters included with the Mityvac MV5545 Fuel System Tester
- Uses standard shop-air to deliver cleaning solution directly into the fuel stream or spray it into the air induction system (additional accessory required for induction system cleaning)
- Functions on most domestic and import cars with high or low pressure fuel systems
- High quality pressure gauge and adjustable regulator combination ensures proper delivery of cleaning solution.
- Durable steel and diecast aluminum construction
- Fuel Injection Cleaner Assembly
- Manifold (includes pressure regulator and gauge, relief fitting, air nipple, inlet and outlet valves)
- 32 oz. (950 ml) (1000 cc) canister
- Wall Mount Bracket
- User’s Manual (English, French, Spanish)