Precision Instruments M1R200HX 1/4" Drive Click Torque Wrench 30-200 Lb./In.
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Engineered, precision bearing surfaces extend the calibrated life of the M line to as many as 60,000 cycles or more and ensure the most reliable performance possible
- In addition to flawless operation at release, calibration is completely external, unlike traditional mechanism that require disassembly and the replacement of blocks and shims
- 1/4" Drive Micrometer Click Wrench
- Drive Size: 1/4"
- Drive Type: Rigid ratchet
- Capacity: 30-200 lb.in.
- Increments: 1 lb.in.
- 3% accuracy from 20% of full scale to full scale in both the clockwise and counter-clockwise directions
- Effective Length at 20% of Full Scale: 8.18"
- Effective Length at Full Scale: 7.28"
- Maximum Overall Length: 9.87"
- Minimum Overall Length: 8.97"
- Weight: .85 lbs. (with plastic case): 1.50 lbs.
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Ratchet kit: R11AR-RK Meets or Exceeds the following Specifications: GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M