Precision Instruments M2R200HX 3/8" Drive 30-200 lb. in. Micrometer Adjustable Click Wrench
Engineered, precision bearing surfaces extend the calibrated life of the M line to as many as 60,000 cycles or more and ensure the most reliable performance possible. In addition to flawless operation at release, calibration is completely external, unlike traditional mechanism that require disassembly and the replacement of blocks and shims.
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Drive Type: Rigid ratchet
- Capacity: 30-200 lb.in.
- Increments: 1 lb.in.
- 3% accuracy from 20% of full scale to full scale in both the clockwise and counter-clockwise directions
- Effective Length at 20% of Full Scale: 8.18"
- Effective Length at Full Scale: 7.28"
- Maximum Overall Length: 9.87"
- Minimum Overall Length: 8.97"
- Weight: .85 lbs. (w/plastic case): 1.50 lbs.
- Meets or Exceeds the following Specifications: GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M