Solar Pro-Logix PL4050 12V 4x5AMP Battery Maintenance Station
Shipping & Tax Information
We will be closed on Monday 9/25. All orders placed today will ship on Tuesday 9/26.
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
Model PL4020 is a perfect charger to meet the needs of mechanical repair shops, collision repair facilities, fleet operations, marinas and consumers. It features four independent output channels designed to properly charge a flooded or AGM (including Sprial Wound) battery.
Because each output is independent of the others, a troublesome battery on one channel does not create problems for the other channels. Its higher 5A per channel output provides faster service on larger battery sizes.
It combines fully automatic operation with the ability to properly charge multiple battery types. Advanced charging logic, robust components, quick set-up and smart display feedback mean effective and efficient charging for your operation.
- 6/12 Volt Charging and Maintaining
- (3) 12 Volt Channels; (1) 6/12V Channel
- 4 x 5A output
- 4 independent channels
- Fully automatic, multi-phase process
- Enhanced maintenance mode for long term charging
- Charges multiple lead acid battery types
- Temperature compensation
- Able to overcome power outages
- Small footprint and mountable design
- Includes (4) clamp output leads
- 10 ft extension cord (PLA62) and additional accessories available
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage : 6/12V
- Operational Mode : Automatic
- Charging Rate : 5A x 4 Channels (independent)
- Charging Phases : 7
- Enhanced Maintenance Mode : Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
- Battery Fault Detection : Yes
- Battery Recondition Mode : Yes
- Soft Start Mode : Yes
- Temperature Compensation : Yes
- Power Outage Recovery Mode: Yes
- Output Options : Clamp (Included), Ring (optional)
- Output Cable Length (each Channel) : 72″
- Output Cable Gauge : 18 AWG
- Weight : 5.5 lbs.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- UPC : 010271026524