Steck SoftStrike 35000 Aluminum Conversion Kit
Place Your Order by 2PM ET M-F for Same Day Processing
- With many vehicles now using aluminum, including the new Ford 150 body, using everyday steel tools can cause galvanic corrosion on aluminum components. Many rubber dollies are simply not heavy enough to work effectively. Maximize existing steel body tool investment by using SoftStrike Aluminum Covers to also work on aluminum body components.
- SoftStrike Rubber Dolly Body Covers and the SoftStrike Dinging Spoon Cover are made from Buna rubber for use on a steel heel dolly or a dinging spoon.
- The SoftStrike Dolly Body Cover also eliminates the problem of a rubber dolly not being heavy enough to work effectively by allowing a technician to simply add the cover to his existing steel dolly.
- The SoftStrike Hammer Cover, made from vinyl, allows the quick and easy transition from using the body tools on steel to aluminum, without the worry of cross contamination and galvanic corrosion.
- Labor/Material Savings: The SoftStrike Covers eliminate the need to invest in redundant, special aluminum application tools. Allows the safe and uncomplicated conversion of existing steel tools to work on aluminum; the removable covers prevent cross-contamination and galvanic corrosion.