Streamlight 88064 ProTac HL X High Power LED Flashlight
The ProTac® HL-X is a 1000 lumen tactical light and incorporates the versatility to use two battery types; two CR123A batteries, or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell
- Multi battery versatility means you can always use primary disposable cells to power the light if your rechargeable cell is out of power and a charging source is not available.
- Designed for use in all markets, it features a tactical tail cap switch for momentary or constant on operation, three different user selectable programs and a pocket clip for convenience.
- The aluminum housing with Type II Military Spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster
- AR Coated Glass lens; gasket sealed.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/medium/high.
- Uses Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries, (CR123A batteries have a shelf life of 10 years)
- IPX7 rated for water resistant operation.
- All openings o-ring sealed.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs.
- Anti-roll face cap.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Removable pocket clip and Holster.