Tweco Roto-Work WCRG-1200 Ground Clamp 9255-1112
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
Tweco Roto-Work Ground Clamps are designed primarily to work in conjunction with the Tweco Roto-Ground Device. However, they may also be used for other high amperage grounding applications. The Roto-Ground shaft screws into the tapped back of the Roto-Work Clamp.
The clamp is quickly attached or moved from one rotating weldment or fixture to the other without removing the Roto-Ground from it. Saves welding down time. Roto-Work Clamps are made from a copper alloy. Large tightening screws and ample contact surface area provide cool, efficient operation.
- (1200A, Fits RG-240/440)
- Copper Alloy
- Rugged and Reliable Design
- Ball-point screw secures the welding cable to the ground clamp
- Copper cast upper and lower jaws
- Heavy Duty Spring providing the clamping force to the work surface
- Insulated Spring
- Ideal for use on flat plate