Wilton 28806 5.5" Tradesman Vise
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Redesigned spindle assembly improves overall product life and durability
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance.
- Machined steel serrated jaws with phosphate coating provide increased durability and an extended life of use.
- Reversible jaw inserts are serrated on one side for extra grip and smooth on the other to prevent marring on softer surfaces.
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body, jaw and base is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey cast iron.
- Longer spindle nut ensures smooth movement and a stronger straight-line pull
- Large anvil designed to take a beating while forming and shaping materials
- Jaw Width 5.5" | Max Opening 5" | Throat Depth 3.58" | Pipe Jaw .287" - 3.5"