Autel MX808 Vs. MK808
We are often asked the following question:
What is the difference between the Autel MaxiCheck MX808 and the Autel MaxiCom Mk808?
Various answers have been put forth but the real answer is that there is no difference between the two. Manufacturers have very complex controls to ensure that certain products are priced at certain levels in certain markets. Marketing the same products under two separate model #'s allows the manufacturer greater control over distribution to various markets and sales channels. The MX808 and MK808 share the same set of features:
- Read/clear codes for all available systems
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support IMMO functions
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Support TPMS sensor relearn
- Support battery registration and reset
We offer the MX808 ad rock-bottom pricing. Click HERE.