Astro Pneumatic DS1000 Pneumatic Door Skinning Tool
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
- Design allows tool to maneuver around inner and outer curves as well as most body design features.
- Close tolerance design and manufacturing, results in a tool that is incredibly smooth, quiet, and easy to use. BENEFITS TO TECHNICIANS:
- Drastic reduction in the time required to install a door skin. As much as an hour or more can be expected improving your bottom line in a commission or rate environment.
- One handed operation to allow for free hand to manipulate the work piece.
- Variable flange thickness adjustment allows for accurate dispersement of panel adhesive in the crimped area resulting in a smooth glue bead.
- Drastic improvement in the quality of the finished product. The finished crimp typically is indistinguishable from a factory crimp.