Calvan 74 Amp Hound Voltage Drain Tester
- No need to remove a fuse which reduces the amount of time to determine the current in the circuit.
- Finding parasitic drains can now be done without removing a fuse or resetting the offending circuit.
- No more – pull a fuse, check the meter, pull a fuse, check the meter…Instead, check the complete fuse box quickly.
- Intelligent Audible tones & digital displays
Active circuit unit beeps 3 times & displays amp value.
Inactive circuit beeps continuously and displays (000)
Open or blown fuse will not beep & displays (- - -)
- CONVENIENT – Touch the probes to the top of the Fuse.
- VERSITILE – Tests all of the most common automotive fuses types and amp ranges.
- AUDIBLE – Tones lets you know when you are touching a fuse – no guesswork.
- Makes working on under-the-dash fuse boxes simpler. Note: Will not short a circuit while the fuse is removed