Ingersoll Rand 2135QXPA 1/2" Quiet Air Impact Wrench
- POWER: Punish the toughest bolts with 780 ft-lbs. of max re-verse torque and 1,100 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque. All powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned motor and twin-hammer impact mechanism.
- WEIGHT: At only 4 pounds, the 2135QXPA is as light as it is powerful so your hand tires less, letting you get more work done.
- SOUND REDUCTION: Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduc-es the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power.
- RELIABILITY: Backed by a one-year warranty and rigorously tested, every component, mechanism and function of the 2135QXPA has been pushed to the limits to ensure it performs well in the face of the toughest jobs.
- 1100 ft/lb NBT 1250 BPM, 11000 Free Speed RPM at only 90.7 dB(A)