Ingersoll Rand 307B Straight Die Grinder - Steel Body
New and improved. Durable, reliable, and cost-effective, our 307B general purpose grinders are designed for porting, light weld grinding, smoothing sharp edges, deburring, and polishing. Their com-pact design offers exceptional maneuverability, versatility, and accessibility for difficult-to-reach spots.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) at 28,000 rpm free speed.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
- Small and lightweight design provides easy operation greater access to tight spots.
- Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.