Ken Tool 33195 19.5" Tire Mount/Demount Set
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
19.5" tires must be mounted and demounted with the whees hub side up because the drop center of the wheel is closer to the hub! This makes changing the 19.5" tires notoriously difficult because the hub gets in the way of conventional bars and spoons. 19.5" tires are also stiffer with high ply ratings and thick beads.
Nineteen-FiveTM bars are specially designed to work on the hub side to make your job easier, faster and safer! The purpose designed ends allow the operator to manipulate tire with less effort. Tools are powder coated to protect from rust and corrosion. Forged from high-grade carbon steel and heat-treated for long-lasting strength and durability. Specially designed Bead Holder to hold bead on 19.5" aluminum wheels.
- (2) Two Nineteen-Five Bars (# 33199) for mounting and demounting tires, measuring 38-inches each in length and only 3.5-pounds in weight
- (1) One patent-pending Bead Holder (# 33196) for 19.5" aluminum wheels, measuring 7-½ -inches in length
- (1) One Solid Brass Bead Holder (# 31710) for steel wheels
- (1) One patented Leather Aluminum Wheel Protector pad (# 31810), which protects rims from marring and scratching