Lisle 22710 Disconnect Set for Jiffy Tite
- Disengages the Line from Jiffy-tite Quick-Connect Fittings Without Removal of the Clip.
- Handy spring-action of the stainless steel tool keeps the tool on the line and makes the tool easier to use.
- Teeth of the tool fit perfectly into tight tolerance of Jiffy-tite connectors and when rotated allow the line to be pulled without damage to the connector or retaining clip so they can be reused.
- Tools fit the most popular Jiffy-tite fittings found on oil cooler lines used on transmissions and radiators and on other applications.
- 22720 3/8" Jiffy-tite Disconnect,
- 22730 1/2” Jiffy-tite Disconnect
- 22740 5/8" 39% Jiffy-tite Disconnect
- 22750 5/8" 30% Jiffy-tite Disconnect