Lock Technology 855A Texas Twister Air Hammer Pulling Kit in Case
- Easy to use - Simply snap the Texas Twister's curved air bit into the collet of your air hammer with one of the bits attached and change your grip on the air hammer to use your thumb to push the hammer trigger.
- Single-hand hand operation allows you to hold parts with your free hand.
- Enjoy safe and secure part removal - Avoid having parts and fluids crashing to the floor.
- Much more efficient than a slide hammer.
- Extend the reach of the tool by using the 20” extension.
- Use the double ended female ½-20 connector bar to connect the Texas Twister to your current pullers.
- Use the double ended male ½-20 to 5/8”-18 connector bar to connect the Texas Twister to your 5/8” slide hammer bits and 5/8” pullers