Power Probe PP3CSGRN Green Power Probe 3 (Bare Tool)
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
Add to Cart For a Lower Price
- With the press of a switch you'll have an instant hot lead or ground lead. Use the probe tip and ground lead simultaneously to power up components right in your hand. Instantly check components for continuity as well as identify positive, negative and open circuits without re-polarizing hook-up clips. Locate shorts without wasting fuses.
- The 20ft. lead will allow you to test bumper-to-bumper without jumper leads. Audio tone indicates positive with a high pitched tone and negative with a low pitched tone. The audio feature can be disabled when testing relays. The Power Probe III has 2 cool white LEDs that flood the work area with bright light. The housing is sleek and feels great in your hand.
- Ability to Power Up Components
- Audible Tones
- 12 -24 VDC Range
- 20 Ft. Power Cable
- Bad Ground Indicator
- Continuity Tester
- Short Circuit Indicator
- Relay And Component Tester
- Includes Power Probe III and Instruction Manual