Power Probe PP3LS01 Red Master PP3 Kit with Test Leads
Shipping & Tax Information
We will be closed on Monday 9/25. All orders placed today will ship on Tuesday 9/26.
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
Add to Cart For a Lower Price
- Supplies Power or Ground with an indicator tone and bright-white LED headlamps.
- Features Digital Voltmeter, Min/Max, Audible Circuit Monitoring, 4mm Standard Banana Jack and Auxiliary Ground for component testing.
- It's a Digital Voltmeter that works off of 12-24 Volt sources, with the ability to apply Power and Ground. Using an Auxiliary Ground cable to check Continuity and test components, the tool is protected by an 8 Amp Circuit Breaker.
- Supplies Power or Ground, 8 Amps Power Feed is protected by a Circuit Breaker, DC Voltmeter Indicators provide active feedback, Active LED Lighting, Power Cable Length of 20 Feet, 12 – 24 Volt Range, Bad Ground Indicator, Continuity Tester, Short Circuit Indicator, Relay and Component Tester, Audible Monitoring of Electrical Signals, Plastic Case for Power Probe and Accessories.
- Testing components on and off the vehicle.
- Checking for good and bad grounds.
- Testing for Continuity.
- Diagnosing Circuit Failures and much more
- Includes Case and 20 Foot Extension Lead with 12 Volt Power Port Adapter. The PPLS01 Gold Series Lead Set: Two self centering piercing probes handle wires from 28-8awg. Stackable 1’, 3’ 6’ ft. leads enable you to customize your leads from 1-10ft. Compatible with both the PP319 and the ECT2000.