Power Probe PPMTKIT01 Butane Micro Torch Kit
Shipping & Tax Information
- Orders Placed by 2PM ET M-F Ship the Same Day
- Tax is collected for orders shipping to NJ only
Add to Cart For a Lower Price
The Power Probe Micro Torch is a butane powered tool useful for soldering, brazing, loosening fasteners, plastic forming/molding, and many other applications.
- Electronic igniter allows for easy startup and has a flame adjustable from 1/2" – 2 1/2".
- Easily refillable and has a run time of about 2 hours between refills.
- The torch has a maximum temperature of 2400°F when used as a torch, 950°F when used for soldering. 120 Watt, 580 BTU.
- Includes: Butane Micro Torch, Micro Torch Stand, Soldering Tip, Solder Attachment, Heat Blower Tip , Heat Shrink Tip, Heat Blower Attachment, Hot Knife Tip, Rosin Core Solder